I am really excited to announce the release of my first book, available here and also available through Amazon in all other countries for example amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr etc.
I have already had 7 five star reviews and over 135 downloads and it has only just been released!
The Happy Healthy Mom is a great resource for post-pregnancy fitness and health and gives:
- Reassuring information as to what is happening to your body and how best to help recovery after birth
- Precise advice for caring for skin and hair post baby
- Practical tips as how to manage time and prioritise, following the dramatic change to parenthood
- Life changing advice on nutrition – including what supplements could help with the present challenges of motherhood. Tips for healthy snacks.
- LOADS of encouragement and advice as to the exercise and activity you can perform from the first day of motherhood through to regaining your full fitness. Included are pictures of the exercises you can perform at home with clear explanations. Also includes specific advice for those post C- Section.
Following the practical and realistic advice in this book, mums will find they feel they can make confident steps forward in aiding recovery, regaining their fitness and losing the baby weight. Rather than worrying about the changes to their body and struggling with the changes in life’s routine, mums will be loving their new life with their little one, confident in the knowledge they have gained and the encouragement they have received!
Even if you are not a new mum yourself, this would be an excellent gift for mums to be!
A paperback version will be available through the same link on Amazon very soon.
Please download and enjoy! If you love it, please leave a review.
* Spellings are in American English as most of my audience are in North America